Version 2.0 of the Healthcheck script is released. The script reports the following:
– VMware ESX server Hardware and version
– VMware vCenter version
– Cluster information (Updated)
– VMware statistics (New)
– Active Snapshots
– CDROMs connected to VMs
– Floppy drives connected to VMs
– Datastores Information such as free space
– RDM information (New)
– VM information such as VMware tools version, processor and memory limits
– VM’s and there datastore (New)
– VMware timesync enabled
– Percentage disk space used inside the VM (New)
– VC error logs last 5 days (New)
It is possible to schedule this script and output the content to HTML and e-mail it.
I uses some of enhancements from the VI Toolkit forum @
If you have suggestions , let me know!
You can download the script here.