TrainSignal has released a new video training called “VMware vSphere Pro Series Vol .1”. Three vExperts covers topics about VMware View and ThinApp, VMware PowerCLI and the Cisco Nexus 1000V.
VMware View & ThinApp Presented by David Davis covers the following topics:
- View Overview and introduction
- Installing VMware View 4
- Deploying Virtual Desktops with View
- Automated Virtual Desktop Deployment with View Pools
- Adding a Terminal Services Pool in View
- Understanding View Composer Linked Clones
- Introduction to ThinApp 4
- Installing ThinApp
- Virtualizing Applications with ThinApp
Managing VMware vSphere with PowerCLI presented by Hal Rottenberg covers the following topics:
- Introduction to PowerCLI,
- Powershell Basic
- PowerCLI Concepts
- PowerCLI in the Real World
- PowerCLI Cmdlet Deep dives
Cisco Nexus 1000V – VMware vSphere Third-Party Virtual Distributed Switch presented by Rick Scherer covers the following topics:
- Getting Started with Nexus 1000V
- Integrating the Cisco Nexus 1000V with vCenter server
- High Availability Options for the Cisco Nexus 1000V
- Configuring Port Profiles on the Cisco Nexus 1000V
The VMware vSphere Pro Series Vol .1 video package contains:
- 20 Videos (10 hrs: 39mins: 50secs) will be provided in High-Quality AVI and WMV format. In other words, you get perfect quality and replication of your instructors’ screens. An easy-to-use table of contents allows you to navigate to key areas you wish to focus on
- Instant Access to all 20 Videos (10 hrs: 39mins: 50secs) in Train Signal’s My Online Training section. These high resolution videos allow you to access any and all of this award winning training in just moments. No need to wait for the DVDs to arrive to get started learning. You can be watching video in just moments and it’s all included for free.
- 20 iPod video files to watch Train Signal on the go! A popular request amongst our students who wish to study while they commute (i.e. train, plane, bus). These 320×240 M4V files are compressed versions of the original course, and play on any iPod that supports video. Also great for reviewing and refreshing your mind "on the job."
- 20 MP3 audio files to listen to Train Signal anytime, anywhere. Some of our students have requested this option. Now, you can listen in the car or while working out. Our MP3 files can be burnt to a CD or copied to a portable device
- Instructor Notes – These PDF documents, which can be printed out, contain the slides used by the instructors throughout the videos. These documents allow the user a quick easy reference to the instructors’ notes on the slides, and provides a place to make additional notes.
The content presented by the VMware vExperts in the video’s is very good. If you want to know more about VMware View and ThinApp, PowerCLI or the Cisco Nexus 1000V this is a must see video package! For more information about this training video and watch a demo go to the TrainSignal website by clicking here.