VMware has released PowerCLI 4.1 Update 1 build 332441. This release of vSphere PowerCLI 4.1 Update 1 introduces the following new capabilities:
* Using the ESX CLI and ESX Top features of VMware vSphere. (experimental)
* Working with distributed switches and distributed switch port groups.
* Supporting SCSI controllers.
* Querying and modifying vCenter Server alarms.
* Managing advanced vCenter Server settings and Cluster HA advanced options.
* Waiting for VMware Tools of the specified virtual machines to load.
* Querying information about disk and disk partitions of hosts.
* Formatting host disk partitions.
* Querying the primary HA cluster nodes.
* Zeroing out virtual machine hard disks.
In addition, the following changes were made in PowerCLI 4.1 Update 1:
* The DeleteFromDisk parameter of the Remove-VM, Remove-Folder, Remove-HardDisk, Remove-Template, and Remove-VApp cmdlets is now renamed to DeletePermanently.
* The Set-VMGuestRoute cmdlet was removed for usability and stability reasons. Instead of modifying a route, you can create a new route and delete the old one.