The last days the following updates are released on VMware, NetApp and Veeam:
- vSphere 5.1 supports VMware View 5.1.x. vSphere 5.1 is now compatible with VMware View! More info can be found here.
- vCenter Server 5.1.0a. Addresses some of the issues when deploying in various scenarios. Release Notes
- vSphere Storage Appliance (VSA) v5.11. Release Notes
- VMware vCenter Converter Standalone 5.0.1. This resolves an issue with running Standalone tasks on vSphere 5.1 targets. Release Notes and Download Link
- vCloud Director 5.1.1. More information can be found here
- VMware Mobile Knowlegde Portal. The Mobile Knowledge Portal gives you access to VMware marketing and technical content. For the iPad only on the moment! iTunes link
- NetApp Virtual Storage Console (VSC) 4.1. Adds support for vSphere 5.1.
- Veeam Backup & Replication 6.5. vSphere 5.1 and Windows Server 2012 Hyper-V support, Restore from SAN snapshots, e-discovery and item recovery for Exchange 2010 etc. More information can be found here and here
- Cisco Nexus 1000v Essential edition. There is a free Essential edition available of the Cisco Nexus 1000V Here is the Download location and the Release Notes