My name is Ivo Beerens, currently working as Solution Consultant specialized in virtualization technologies such as VMware SDDC, NSX, Cloud, End User Computing (EUC), automation and Disaster Recovery.
My vExpert directory profile can be found here, link.
- HP ASE – Server Solutions Architect V2
- ITIL Foundation in IT Service Management
- Certified Novell Administrator (CNA)
- Microsoft Server Virtualization with Windows Server Hyper-V and System Center 2012 R2
- Microsoft Certified Solution Expert (MCSE) Private Cloud
- Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP)
- Microsoft Certified System Engineer (MCSE+I) plus internet
- Microsoft Certified System Engineer (MCSE) on NT4, 2000 and 2003
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2 Server Virtualization
- Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (MCTS)
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA) 2012
- VMware Certified Professional 6 – Data Center Virtualization (VCP6)
VMware AirWatch Enterprise Mobility Associate Accreditation
- VMware Certified Professional – Network Virtualization 2019
- VMware Certified Professional – Network Virtualization (VCPN610)
- VMware Certified Professional (VCP) on VMware ESX 2, VI3, vSphere 4 and 5
- VMware Certified Professional 5 – Data Center Virtualization (VCP550D)
- VMware Certified Professional (VCP) 5 – Desktop
- VMware Certified Advanced Professional on vSphere 4 – Datacenter Administration (VCAP-DCA) number 240
- VMware Certified Advanced Professional on vSphere 4 – Datacenter Design (VCAP-DCD) number 409
- VMware Certified Advanced Professional on vSphere 5 – Datacenter Design (VDCD510)
- VMware Certified Associate – Data Center Virtualization
- Cisco Data Center Unified Computing Design Specialist
- Designing Cisco Data Center Unified Computing 642-998
- Analyzing and Visualizing Data with Power BI
Change the [at] in the @ sign.
My wife is an acupuncturist and has a company called “Acupunctuurpraktijk de Kempen” in Eersel (The Netherlands) that can be found here link.