- RVtools – Great and easy tool inventory tool for snapshots, VMs, network configuratione etc.
- Veeam monitor – Great monitoring tool for VMware.
- Vmktree – free web tool that shows you the graphs of resource usage of VMware ESX Server.
Microsoft Hyper-V related
- Disk2VHD – Disk2vhd is a utility that creates VHD (Virtual Hard Disk – Microsoft’s Virtual Machine disk format) versions of physical disks for use in Microsoft Virtual PC or Microsoft Hyper-V virtual machines.
- HVremote – HVRemote can configure all combinations of workgroup and domain joined clients and servers
- VMToolkit – Tools VHD resizer and VMDK to VHD convertor
- NVSPBIND – Nvspbind is a tool for modifying network bindings from the command line
- NVSPCRUB -is a tool for removing Hyper-V Virtual Networking Configuration from the parent partition and restore Physical NICs properties.
- VHD tool – Creates large fixed VHDs very quickly
- Core Configurator 2.0 – Core Configurator built and designed for Windows Server 2008 R2 x64 Core edition
- Powershell Management library for Hyper-V – Hyper-V and Hyper-V R2 Management Powershell library
- 5nine Manager for Hyper-V (Free) – provides a local Graphical User Interface to Microsoft Hyper-V R2 server
- Corefig for Windows Server 2012 Core and Hyper-V Server 2012 – Corefig is a PowerShell-based GUI tool to configure the 2012 releases of Server Core and Hyper-V Server.
- HyperV_Mon – HyperV_Mon monitors physical, logical, and virtual performance information that is available when running virtual machines under Microsoft Hyper-V. The graphical display is organized to help easily understand the CPU performaces being experienced.
- Microsoft Virtual Machine Converter Solution Accelerator (MVMC) – Converts and deploys virtual machines from VMware hosts to Hyper-V hosts including Hyper-V on Windows Server 2012.
- FreeRDP – This appliance gives you a virtual machine (CentOS based) that will act as an RDP (Remote Desktop Protocol) Proxy to any Virtual Machine running on your Hyper-V server.
- Performance Analysis of Logs (PAL) Tool – Tool that reads in a performance monitor counter log and analyzes it using known thresholds
- Microsoft Server Performance Advisor (SPA) – Microsoft Server Performance Advisor (SPA) helps IT administrators collect metrics to identify, compare, and diagnose potential performance issues in a Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows Server 2012, Windows Server 2008 R2, or Windows Server 2008 deployment.
- Intel Processor Identification utility – Intel Processor Identification utility
- Cisco UCS Matrix – UCS HW and SW Interoperability
- vSphere Reference Posters – vSphere reference posters on ESXi, PowerCLI, vCLoud etc.